2012年11月16日星期五

Beats Detox of Chen Shi Taichi t

There is bad idea. "Small sex maniac, conditioned words, I don't want to know", the Zi dream seems to fall into trap, that I suppress her. "Go, that I canned be lousy in the belly, much good idea!", I soliloquize intentionally and very sorrily. Indeed as expected, the Zi dream could not contained any more, "you dead boy, unexpectatively you at ordinary times so gentle[one] person now become a color again again bad return ghost, do you exactly say or not?You don't say that I got angry", she annoys of breast one Song one Song of, is very stirring. "Can you not promise my condition my affirmation don't say of" I didn't compromise of leeway. "Like, you say, what condition, but not the ability is that of" Zi dream is afraid that I seized an opportunity to want her, so beat an ambush first. "You stop worrying!My condition to you are also fair of, you will also like of, perhaps still like than me!My condition be, you want on your own initiative and kiss me for 10 minutes, in the center can not stop and stopped invalid", I finally opened me to think a very fair condition. "Kiss your head!The whole day thinks this matter, just all so for a long time didn't°yet enough!"Zi Meng finished saying and blew my nose to come. "Do I say that you pare off somebody else's nose to have habit?You all pare off me today how much time, anyway this condition have to promise of, otherwise I don't tell you", I ha ha of crafty smile. "Like, I promise you, you say!"The Zi dream finally still surrendered. "Do not go, I want you to kiss me first", I am afraid that her after the event doesn't recognize Zhang. The Zi dream sees has no way to deal with me and have to walk to me front of come, the face is again red, said:"Small sex maniac, has no enough", then the beautiful eyes stared my one eye, but to my felling this where is stare me!I see clearly is dark to give a glad eye,Beats Detox, keep an electricity of I the spring heart ripple. See she walk to me front of, I a pulls her to my in front, kissed up, connected down what I don't say that everyone knows, we two soon get into the crary heat kiss in the middle.Just keep in mind an unwilling to part mood to unwillingly separate very long, say truth, I really want to leave here now, too captivating, I feel that I a little bit carries on the shoulder not to live. After separating, the Zi dream stands the Jiao breathe heavily to urge in front of me, I also keep breathing heavily thick spirit. "Small sex maniac, you should say!"The Zi dream changes to breathe heavily side to say to me. "I just be smile my own, because I guessed along while in the toilet, the seeing you exactly buy for me what, and result!I guessed man's perfume, book, clothes, still have home articles...etc., can you to I buy of is shorts, I am to smile I should row the shorts to clothes?Or home articles inside?"I say with smile. "Certainly was a hungry clothes type, this ah!Letting you having to move bowels is proper, you small sex maniac, too bad"Zi dream the Du rise a small mouth and stretched to come over and want to pare off my nose. "Poem Xia, your inside the achievement do of how, strictly press the formula for incantation practice?"Zi dream's being seen be checking my homework, in fact I can feel to get, I and Zi dream if not and quickly do into Mei female heart by we really difficult assurance doesn't step over bottom line, because we all severely feel is what demand each other, and this kind of desire deepens day by day, can not suppress, once lose control and come apart at the seam, press the words of Zi dream to speak perhaps will both parties suffer from severely wounded! "However, does in the effort that you check me of how before, you want to answer me first a question", my eyes color color ground looking at her to say. Once the Zi dream see and smile to scold a way:"Small sex maniac, and then emit what bad water?Not the ability is endless of so!Say!What problem?""You today why buy pants for me?Still buy so manies?Exactly is why?", However I really want to know why, come from my accident too much. "Why not!Be each time see while taking off pants you feel that your pants needs to be changed, then I still feel that your pants doesn't really suit the person whom we do inside boxing in the house, too tight, to you that isn't so good", the last words what she said is light, I almost could not heard clearly. I say that"that why buys so manies again at a time, there is this necessity?"31, the religious leader fell to go into my feeling net 4" simpleton, the man's pants also wants to frequently change of, you since today, change once every day, forbid lazy, know?You changed three empresses to get hold of me here, I wash for you, the pants must be clean and detergent of, so to two of us all good", my sky!This Zi dream has a propensity for cleanness of!Or really want so?Because I from small have no chemisette concern care, she says of this time words I feel unimaginable, but I still listenned to hers, after all she is me okay, this I believe firmly undoubtedly. "Okay, anyway later I listen to everything yours, be allow you to wash pants to me I how not bashful!Or I wash by myself!" Zi dream ha ha on smiling, " small simpleton, if you everyday change pants in the bedroom now, Liu Kang those classmates see arrive a joke not you!How do you give them the explanation!You hide in the quilt to change every day, then silently get hold of me here, know?This is to bestly arrange, besides we almost that, do I also abandon you?", Finish saying the face is again getting reder, I discover that the Zi dream easily blushes especially now, as long as the time that says that,http://www.beatsbydrinus.com, face abashed of be like a flower. "H'm, is still what you thought thoughtful, press what you said to do!Anyway also graduated quickly, graduation empress need not secretively changed, you now check for a while my inside achievement?"I say to the Zi dream. In fact, my in the mind still has bottom, sooner or later every day the one for each practice Taichi, this is the good habit that I develop for long time, have never had been already interrupted.On this week, finish doing Taichi again meditate to practice Mei female heart through formula for incantation, myself ability the clear felling get, my inside dint compare past Chong Ying many, particularly is last time worry dream ownly inside after dint lose to me, I more feel all over be full of strength, start to walk road come light as a swallow, the brains reaction is faster, the thinking is clearer. "Okay, but I try your today inside how is dint?Other aspects didn't try, while practicing together next time I again check actually for a while, whether can do Mei female heart through the 6th heavy, Mei female heart through the 6th heavy is what men and women match to practice for the very first time, if the capability is being not enough can not literally do, however you did several years of Chen Shi Taichi to have no problem of",Beats by Dre Just Beats, Zi dream so on saying, I still have a little surprised of, originally the Mei is female heart through still have so many things I don't know, seeing appearance Zi the dream is to want to let I slowly get in touch with, follow the sequence and advance gradually of integrate into an inside. "You arrive my inside in the room now, we still need to sit on the bed of" says truth, I now only on hearing want me up her bed, I underneath of the brothers didn't listen to my words, a while spring up come, stretch tight of keep the straight, soStir dark Nai of Shun Cai to bake the Ying  skill Ju the Yu rob a Mo joys  joys  ?The Zi dream suspiciously looking at me and says:"Poem Xia, how?How don't come up?". My face a red, pointed to point own private parts, "younger brother younger brother a listen to be going to bed not to listen to my words", I ashamedly say to her. "Are you really a small sex maniac, haven't taken off clothes to take!So, your settled dint to go to there?", The Zi dream pared off my nose to say with smile. "I have no intentionally control it, with it go, but I want to control it affirmation have no problem, not letter, I a minute inside make it honest" says and stands to shut eyes over there, adjusts an interest and reads silently formula for incantation. Indeed as expected, 40s are or so, younger brother younger brother Da pulled head. The Zi dream saw face up peeped out delighted smiling face, "poem Xia, you will become pretty girl to teach history up the most outstanding of male pair religious leader, I believe firmly this of". "Like, now we beginning, you go to bed, don't need to take off clothes to take of, we cross legs to meditate in front and adjust an interest and adjust the breathing to the pubic region and start carrying achievement, be you hair achievement double the Zhang center of palm of hand is outwardly even to release go to and my double palm reading to, then we deliver at the same time achievement, but want to slowly send out, can not too quick with too malicious", Zi dream side says that the side does, when two of us' center of palm of hand is opposite, we all slowly start delivering achievement, after several minutes, I felt a pressure rush toward to me, the Zhang starts trembling to move.I slowly exerted some capabilities, a little bit order, but still feel the center of the chest blocks up of suffered, I again enlarged to release forward inside the dint, I felt comfortable some, after about 30 minutes, I feel the anterior pressure let up and all over and easily got up, can not help opening a pair of eyes see go to the Zi dream, the face of Zi dream Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论