2012年11月12日星期一

beats by dre studio e The Hou Ye go

You are a very small Yi government, is how to know his?"
Lee respectfully sees I start to ask a Yi government, hurriedly the openings says:
"Mr. Chou, the flood hurtled Long Wang Miao, is all oneself's person,beats by dre studio, your adult in great quantities passes him."
I didn't realize Li Jing, while Li Jing Zhang open mouth to seem and want to talk, Wu Tang's openings says:
"Master in our house didn't ask you the words, your part was foolish to go!"
Lee respectfully hears Wu Tang say this, facial expression immediately on changing, he points at Wu Tang to say:
"You!The slave of good Dan!Mr. Chou, the slave of your under charge didn't understand rules too much as well!"
I am very tiny on smiling, the openings says:
"Dare a glorious dress Wei 100 say into slave of, your adult Lee is still a first one."
The facial expression that Lee respects immediately changed, he had a little panic ground to looking at me and asked a way:
"What?Brocade, brocade dress Wei?"
Wu Tang sneered at for a while and lifted lower hem, the waist that sees glorious dress Wei 100 waist partieses being hanging at Wu Tang, the king reaches of complexion immediately is also a change.
The government that I become overdo to looking at that Yi says:
"You can tell me now you are how to know this Wang's childe of?"
That Yi government hurriedly orders and anxiously says:
"Childe Wang once lives several times in our courier station, so the mean person just knows."
I looking at Li Jing to coldly say:
"Adult Lee, at under not just, want to ask mansion Yin adult, the courier station is to make what use?"
"The courier station is to provide to deliver a temple mansion clerk and military informative person or friendly intercourse officials on the way board and lodging, change the place of horse.However because here square number ten in have no somebody else, and also have no Inn, so this courier station some affairs also accept to permit some businessmen that too late go into the city."
My Wang Da asks a way:
"Is he several articles?"
Then I have already looking at room in severals dress a beautifully dressed prostitute, a they, sneer at ground to ask a way:
" Say, are these also all service that your courier station should provide?"
"Mr. Chou!If"Wang Da suddenly says, Sir's two words he reads of is explicit, " these place governmental affairses seem return round don't arrive Sir to take care of, and if I didn't record wrong, the enemy owner didn't work in party in government court and took care of these affairs to seem to take care of now of breadth order?"
I walk to table front, gave him a smiling face of matchless glitter towards seeing, suddenly I and said with the eyes of Wang Da Shuang:
"Is very sorry, your memory fails your, I am big Ming Dynasty now ten thousand Li emperors just added the cloth dress of Hou, inspection the people live and feel, direct world of the officialdom is the job place of this Hou."
Wang Da is metal gray face to looking at me and not smoothly say:
"That Hou Ye you see how should this affair do?"
I remain is beaming with smiles and point at the meal on the table, and those prostitutes say:
"I am an open Hou Ye, hand over 22 silvers just four the vegetableses are one soup, childe Wang is so greatly ostentatious, not ten thousand sons 8,000 of, seem to say however go to!"
Wang Da suddenly also smiled, he looking at me to said:
"Mutually meet to rather fortune upon, since I met here with Hou Ye, and had been also having no opportunity and Hou Ye one Xu, the Hou Ye why not sits down, do we drink to heart's content several cups, tonight's consumption, at under the nature can not let the courier station pay, does the Hou Ye see 10,002 silvers enough not enough?Though the not enough words talk."
I took a look Wang Da and lightly say:
"Just of four the vegetableses are one soup, this Hou has already been full!Childe Wang's good intentions at under appreciate.My replacing is those 10,002 silvers of childe Wang in response to the common people of the sky thanks."
I took a look Wu Tang to say:
"Walk, does tomorrow in early morning still need to walk faster."
Wu Tang Gen after death walked to go out at me, after closing door, Wu Tang holds to keep in mind cachinnation and smiles while saying:
"Is really a solution spirit!Master you didn't see those people's facial expression and almost became the color of bitterness Dan, ha ha ……"
I am also a burst of thrilling, oneself always all very carefully feared what mistake, now so the one mouthful Be bad to annoy, the nature is to heart's content and thousand times.
The "Mao Mao" door lightly rings.
I saw an expression of eyes for Wu Tang, then took off shoes and hurriedly lay at bed up, inclined leaned against a quilt to pack to read of shape.
The door opens, the bearer is indeed as expected Li Jing, Wu Tang looking at him not cold not hot the ground ask a way:
"Mansion Yin adult, what is up?"
Li Jing has a little awe ground to took a look Wu Tang and tolerantly says:
"This 100 adults descend an officer to want to plea for interview Hou Ye, don't know ……"
I intentionally ask a way:
"Wu Tang, who?"
Wu Tang twists an overdo answer to say:
"Returning to Hou Ye is a mansion Yin adult Lee!"
I answer to say:
"Let him come in."
Lee is respectfully arriving at room, kneel at ground the north bound gift say:
"Descend the officer pays respects to Hou Ye in response to the mansion Yin in sky, don't know that the Hou Ye drives, has never far faced and also ask Hou Ye to forgive offense!"
I the head didn't also lift and just flicked to say:
"Like, like, get up, is not an outsider either, stem still so polite, Wu Tang, move a seat for adult Lee."
Chapter 238 winter plum general assembly(1)

Li Jing hurriedly says:
"Thank Hou Ye to grant."
I this just passed the book used to pack appearance in hand to Wu Tang and looking at Lee to respectfully said:
"While returning to city last time, I was subjected to a bandit plotting secretly against of person and left secret ugly disease, although would keep after a period of time, however still but will make a disease, I didn't get up to receive adult Lee."
Li Jing originally just sat to top in the chair and listenned to me saying this and hurriedly saying:
"Hou Ye you are sick in the body, stop for rest on the bed, these rascal son-of-a-bitches also dare to chase Hou Ye yes and unexpectedly, you arrange in the room like this, I this seeks them to change a room for you to go."
I flick to say:
"Calculated, don't know not guilty, originally I didn't intend officials who disturbed this along the road, but didn't thought of here, but at the right moment caught up be getting blacker for a sky, so also have to here, however I didn't requite my own last identity and arranged us have already been getting more quite good here."
Lee respectfully looking at my desires speech again of, I see in the eye and lightly ask a way:
"Is adult Lee what is up?Though say, also have no outsider here."
Li Jing hurriedly says with a smile:
"The Hou Ye goes down south this time whether received the emperor's aim idea or whether ……"
In my heart on smiling, he this is finding out the purpose that I go down south this time, perhaps I really fish for the people live and feel.This Lee respects although say ability how not, absolutely is the person of lovely one eight noodleses, his political sense of smell and it of sharp.Although is also the pupil of high arch, but because is far at in response to the sky, and early early of is still carefree now for oneself spreading descending back route, so.
I looking at Lee to respectfully say:
"Adult Lee, you was this interrogating me?The emperor's meaning, which ability is us these do minister son of can wildly add conjectural."
Lee respects to wipe the sweat bead on the forehead clean and gingerly says:
"Descend officer's gaffe.Still hoping Hou Ye can forgive, and see on the personal relationship in the past days.Conveniently point out officer 12."
My nature can't pass up this opportunity, does oneself have to also have many stores to open here hereafter, if can pull this snake to ownly on board, so everything all the convenience Be getting more.
I looking at Li Jing some hazily say:
"Adult Lee, does minister son of, in addition to wanting loyal for the country, a heart concerns about nation outside.Self-reflection oneself who still wants time, adult Lee can know Huai Yin does the Hou deny?"
Hear I say this, Li Jing suddenly raises head to looking at me to say:
"The meaning of the Hou Ye is ……"
Don't wait Lee to respectfully finish saying, my openings says:
"I speak of Huai Yin Hou and have no his idea, be just imagination those early years Huai Yin the Hou advertise for to fight south north.Build up numerous eminent contributions just can seal Hou to do obeisance will, but my having no virtuous inability be unexpectedly set up formally by the emperor for the Hou Ye and every moment feel in fear."
I say of this time words face I all don't believe by myself, in those early years Han Xin because the power in the hand was too big, and behaved the slightest don't know to refrain from rash action.Mainer Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论